Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Show Off » Garland, beads or ribbon?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Show Off Show us yer lights! Yer yards! Yer tree! Yer kids! Post pictures here of how you deck the halls.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 08-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Garland, beads or ribbon?

Hi, what is the "in" decorations for trees right now? Garland, beads or ribbon?
Old 08-21-2009, 03:44 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I like thing garlands

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 08-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,205 Times in 433 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I like the beads look but would rather weigh down the tree with ornaments!
Old 08-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 613 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I haven't seen any trees decorated in the stores but I'm guessing all three are still "in".

I think it's a personal preference and I personally like ribbon and beads. I have alot of the white garland beads from the 1990's but haven't used them in awhile. Just might do it this year for I do think they look nice on a tree. And wide ribbons are always beautiful wrapped around the tree like garland.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

belljoy has shown a merry disposition
i found some real pretty blue "snowflake" garland last year that i wish i had gotten a couple more strands of- it looked real nice on the tree! - kinda like snow!..lol
Old 08-22-2009, 06:49 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Jeffreys - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxXzTR2-3ng