Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,837
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

UnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry dispositionUnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry disposition
Can anybody help?

I am trying to figure out the best way to decorate my house and so far I haven't come up with any ideas on how to put lighting around the vinyl siding without tearing up the siding. Actually it's along the windows and the shutters that are giving us problems. If they were wooden like everything else it wouldn't be a problem but these are hard plastic or something. I was hoping someone in this forum would have some suggestions for us as to what kind of hangers we may need to be able to put lights around the windows.

I set up an album on my profile with a few pictures of the house if it helps someone see what I am dealing with. I'm not sure if I need to post a link to the album or not as this is my first time doing anything like this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to UnchosenFragmnts For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 09-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
They sell white or clear plastic clips that you can clip to windows and gutters to hang your lights with. We have gotten them in the past from walmart, home depot. The stores usually put them out on the sleves the same times they put out the lights.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 09-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

UnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry dispositionUnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry disposition
Very much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to UnchosenFragmnts For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)