Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Lights & Decorations » Went ornament shopping this weekend

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 10-26-2009, 03:42 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

jollyliz has shown a merry disposition
Went ornament shopping this weekend

I saw this little guy and just had to have him. I don't know why. lol For some reason he appealed to me. It's a good thing I don't do themed trees. lol He's made out of glass.

"Christmas was on it's way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved." -- A Christmas Story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jollyliz For This Useful Post:
Smiley21 (10-28-2009), snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-26-2009, 04:25 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
its lovely.
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-26-2009, 05:56 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,255 Times in 28,875 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Cute!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-26-2009, 05:59 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
cute!!!!! i went ornament shopping this weekend, too
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkini For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elfILuvChristmas is a good elf
Good looking goldfish!
The Following User Says Thank You to ILuvChristmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-28-2009, 07:42 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Very cute and unique!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by jollyliz View Post
I saw this little guy and just had to have him. I don't know why. lol For some reason he appealed to me. It's a good thing I don't do themed trees. lol He's made out of glass.

He is darling!!!! He appeals to you so you will find him a spot to live happily on your tree. I would have bought him too!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to TamaraQT For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
i went ornament shopping last night!
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

jollyliz has shown a merry disposition
I love christmas decorations! lol I sit and drool over the Bronners site all year long! ROFL

"Christmas was on it's way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved." -- A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to jollyliz For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Cute, and different.....Enjoy him.....
The Following User Says Thank You to One Spoiled Brat For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)