Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 11-07-2009, 05:56 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

JaimeG16 has shown a merry disposition
stocking Hi from South Carolina

Jaime here. Just wanted to say Hi to a bunch of like minded people I love Christmas and everything about it. My enjoyment has increased with the birth of my two girls (4 and 7 now). My wife loves Christmas but not quit as much as I do (can you believe she wants to ONLY hear christmas music AFTER Thanksgiving??)

Anyway, that you for having me here and I look forward to all of the fun I see around.

Jaime
Old 11-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Welcome, JaimeG16!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Hey!

Hope you have an awesome time on the Boards!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:05 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hello and welcome!!

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:41 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,795 Times in 9,578 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Old 11-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

frostrabbit has shown a merry disposition
Hi from a fellow new person, you'll love it here! My husband is similar to your wife - he likes Christmas but says it's too early for him to listen to Christmas music (just means I listen to Christmas radio using my headphones hehe)
Old 11-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

Trinityjae has shown a merry dispositionTrinityjae has shown a merry dispositionTrinityjae has shown a merry dispositionTrinityjae has shown a merry disposition
Hello there and welcome to the site! Happy Holidays!!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:13 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,077 Times in 30,609 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
WELCOME!!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

jollyliz has shown a merry disposition
Welcome!!

"Christmas was on it's way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved." -- A Christmas Story