Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » "The time has come,"

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,837
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
"The time has come,"

the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

i need to go unload and load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen and really fun stuff like that. anyone needs me... yim or aim will ding my cell phone. wont hear email cuz..... i am gonna be jammin to some tunes! keep your eyes peeled for spamorama.

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 10-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Santa Clausologist

mrshfromjersey has shown a merry dispositionmrshfromjersey has shown a merry disposition
Have fun dancing and singing while you work.

I think I'm going to go to bed early. I have a 9am interview tomorrow and I want to be PERKY and INTELLIGENT. I need sleep to do that.

Have a good night everyone!
Old 10-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
the kitchen is clean. the living room is clean. the bath and hallway are clean. my tummy is full of fried pork chops, baked sweetie and sauteed broc. have been craving sweet stuff today so succumbed to desire and went to the store and got some vanilla ice cream, came home and made myself a hot fudge sundae. i am going to have to walk 20 miles tomorrow!

there is a cold front moving in tonight, so i am going to curl up under the covers with some lewis carroll, i think. put myself in the mood for it with this thread title! twas brillig and the slithey toves etc etc...
yall have a good night. sweet dreams to you all. holler if a spammer comes a-callin!

xo

www.thyca.org

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 10-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HEY MRS H!!! LET US KNOW AS SOON AS YOU KNOW, HOW YOUR INTERVIEW WENT!! will keep a good thought 9 your time!!

xo

www.thyca.org

Old 10-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Santa Clausologist

mrshfromjersey has shown a merry dispositionmrshfromjersey has shown a merry disposition
Interview went well (I think). I found out that they are hiring 2 people, so my chances just went up. They narrowed it down to 4 people - all of whom are being interviewed today. I had good rapport with the three interviewers, but I can never tell what they are thinking.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

CROSSING ALL MY TOES AND FINGERS FOR YOU!!!

xo

www.thyca.org

Old 10-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Santa Clausologist

Thanks but won't that make it hard to type and walk???
Old 10-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

hard? yes.

impossible?

NO!!!!

xo

www.thyca.org