Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Christmas Flix Dedicated to Christmas movies new and old, Christmas Flix provides news, movie reviews, clips and features dedicated to movies of the small and big screens.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,451
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
A Miraculous Movie
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:02 PM
53,916 Views  0 Posts
It Ain't About A Bird
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:25 PM
46,379 Views  0 Posts
Seeing Christmas...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:16 PM
50,004 Views  0 Posts
If Only She Hadn't Winked
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:18 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
12-01-2013 05:36 PM
57,253 Views  1 Posts
Christmas Gifts,...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:50 PM
46,122 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-19-2010, 04:00 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,493 Times in 1,028 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Presentblue Miracle on 34th Street (1994)

Remake of the 1947 classic: a little girl discovers dreams do come true if you really believe. Six-year-old Susan has doubts about childhood’s most enduring miracle – Santa Claus. Her mother told her the “secret” about Santa a long time ago, so Susan doesn’t expect to receive the most important gifts on her Christmas list. [...]

Read more at ChristmasFlix.com...
kidzrme (10-30-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 07:53 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
LOVE this movie

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
Me too! Great family movie; though I do prefer the original
Old 10-05-2010, 08:52 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I think I am going to buy the original too They have a colorized version....{I think the kids would like it in color better}

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-05-2010, 11:04 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
i love the movie...can&#180;<t tell wether or not i like the original better....i never seen it....but I sure love this one...it is just beautiful and has the perfect santa for me

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

michellibell has shown a merry disposition
This one DOES have the perfect Santa - I love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to michellibell For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-05-2010)
Old 10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,448 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

I love the 1994 version too !! Sir Richard Attenborough is AMAZING As Santa!! I still have a soft spot for Edmund Gwenn from 1947 too though !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

crmjmdm has shown a merry dispositioncrmjmdm has shown a merry dispositioncrmjmdm has shown a merry disposition
Love both versions. This is one time where the remake is as good as the original. Doesn't happen that often IMO.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Great movie

Haven't seen the origional version though
Old 10-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

LogicsHere is a good elfLogicsHere is a good elfLogicsHere is a good elfLogicsHere is a good elfLogicsHere is a good elfLogicsHere is a good elfLogicsHere is a good elf
The 1994 version is a good remake; but the B/W original will always be my favorite.