Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » I am having a splendorous day!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, RMcGuigan

Old 11-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I am having a splendorous day!

Christmas music is playing on our tv cable music channel!! Sounds of the Holidays or Seasons or something like that! hahahaha
I've been enjoying it all morning!! It's really motivated me to pick up, clean up, straighten up the house and yard in prep for all those Christmas decorations and such!! I've lit a couple of candles and the house is beginning to sound and smell awesome!!!
Merry Christmas yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (11-02-2010), CJ498 (11-01-2010), frostyman (11-02-2010), jennycake (11-01-2010), kelly ann (11-01-2010), made582 (11-02-2010), tracyann (11-01-2010), xmas365 (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Radio Partner, The Christmas Station

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,523 Times in 516 Posts
CJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Sounds like a great Christmassy atmosphere!

http://www.live365.com/stations/tscradiotwo
The Following User Says Thank You to CJ498 For This Useful Post:
Faith4always (11-01-2010)
Old 11-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 12:57 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,825 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Oh that sound nice! I have to get out my Christmas candles and light them.
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Today, I took down my Halloween decorations and put up Thanksgiving ones. I also lit a pumpkin candle. I was so tempted to play Christmas music, but I decided to hold off for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

tracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry disposition
Sounds like a perfect day!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,851 Times in 9,586 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was listening to it most the day too! I also put a few Christmas decorations out as well. =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Faith4always (11-02-2010)
Old 11-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,187 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
16 16x16

Wonderful!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Sounds wonderful!

Old 11-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm listening to Christmas music in the office today. Everyone knows that I hold off (due to peer pressure) until November 1st but then all bets are off!
Faith4always (11-02-2010)