Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Lights & Decorations » What Christmas festivities are you doing right this minute?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 12-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Xtree1 What Christmas festivities are you doing right this minute?

I thought since we have a "what are you doing right this minute," sort of thread - we should have a Christmas right now thread.

I would love to read what everyone has done and is doing each day for the Christmas festivities.

I will start with today:
Today we went driving and looking at Christmas lights. Lots of pretty lights! Over the weekend we got the tree, put the lights on and are doing the ornaments on friday.

Gotta start doing some baking for the holidays too! I have only seen a few Christmas movies and must continue watching more!

What are you doing that is Christmasy right this minute?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-21-2010), snowflake22 (02-05-2014)
Old 12-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
bump?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,199 Times in 6,090 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Right this minute I'm listening to Sounds of the Season on Comcast, looking at the little Christmas tree in our TV room, and browsing around the Merry Forums!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Sounds nice!

We got the ornaments on day before yesterday (sat morning). Was fun. Today we went to a Christmas store that is going out of business. Was sad because it was really nearly empty. Most of the lights are outside but have a few left to do.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:40 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Listening to WCSF online. Their annual 'Spirit of Christmas' is in full swing until January 2, 2011.

The playlist is a nice blend of traditional and obscure. Beats anything on any of the commercial broadcast stations!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
MerryCarey (12-13-2010), Seawaters (12-21-2010), snowflake22 (02-05-2014)
Old 12-18-2010, 05:00 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Listening to and recording Christmas Part 3 of The Lost 45s!

Nobody does the holidays like "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott!" Before any 24/7 Christmas format, we were doing it right! This is a classic 2001 show!

Guests include Ingrid Croce, Shirley Jones, Bobby Sherman and Richard Carpenter!

"Lost 45 Sounds of the Holiday Season" by The Osmonds, Luther Vandross, Bobby "Boris" Pickett, Bee Gees, Roy Wood & Wizzard, Royal Guardsmen, Singing Dogs, Michael Holm, Elton John, Yarborough & Peoples, Simon & Garfunkel, Chris DeBurgh, Frankie Valli & Four Seasons, Partridge Family, Cowsills, Slade, Gary Glitter, Jackson 5, Three Dog Night, Roberta Flack, Charo, John Denver, The Muppets, Stevie Wonder, Anne Murray, Walter Murphy, Donny & Marie, Chipmunks, Helen Reddy, Angel, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Star Wars Cast, Allan Sherman, Kenny Loggins, Dancer, Prancer & Nervous; O'Jays, more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 05:03 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
we had a nice breakfast with the adventwreath with all four candles burning and now we are watching it s a wonderfull life

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

That sounds wonderful! I did some Christmas shopping yesterday and now I am enjoying the warm indoors. Its pouring rain outside for 3 days in a row now. I had some hot cocoa this morning and I think I will put some xmas music on!