Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping » What gifts have you already purchased?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
18 16x16 What gifts have you already purchased?

I shop year around which really helps since I have more than 80 people on my gift list, with many of them receiving multiple gifts. I have been purchasing things here, and there and have been getting things that are more "useful" for many of my recipents other than getting knick knack like items.

What have you purchased so far, and what sort of things are you thinking of getting?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommytotwo For This Useful Post:
aleighanne (09-22-2012), Holiday (07-12-2011)
Old 07-11-2011, 05:03 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,128 Times in 1,063 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Haven't bought anything yet this year
Old 07-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
I've purchased quite a lot for the children and will be making a lot of home made gifts for the adults this year so am starting to stock up on Kiln jars and bottles to make chilli jam and cranberry vodka!
We go to France on holiday soon so I will keep my eye open to see what lovely things I can pick up!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:24 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,341 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We've got some things in our "gift box" that we keep---when we find something that would make a good gift for someone, we buy it then and there and put it in the "gift box." Around Labor Day we take inventory of the "gift box" and make a list of people we still need to buy for.

And I've got a couple things for Mr.---a bio of Bing Crosby and a Hawaiian shirt with a Red Sox motif ... shhhh!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have bought things for my mom, mother in law, 2 ladies I work with, my best friend, her mom and her aunt, my aunt, my grandma, both of my sister in laws. I have also picked up afew things for my Sonís but I am about to start getting very serious =0) . I have a lot more to get for my niece, god daughter and parents, brother, husband and course both my boys but it feels great to get a head start on gift buying!
Old 07-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I started my shopping last week! This is the earliest I've ever started ... and I got my sister some new perfume

Merry Christmas! Liz
The Following User Says Thank You to lmm8606 For This Useful Post:
happyelf (09-19-2011)
Old 07-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,662 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
I shop year around which really helps since I have more than 80 people on my gift list, with many of them receiving multiple gifts. I have been purchasing things here, and there and have been getting things that are more "useful" for many of my recipents other than getting knick knack like items.

What have you purchased so far, and what sort of things are you thinking of getting?
More than 80 people??? And here I thought I bought for a lot of people! Lol! That's great! I would be at a loss for what to buy! You go girl!

I bought 2011 ornaments for 2 of my Godchildren, & a baby's 1st Christmas ornament for my hubby's new Goddaughter. I also bought a piece to the Fontanini nativity scene for my Goddaughter. This all came from Bronners so I got 2 free ornaments too!

Old 07-16-2011, 03:05 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I've been a bad girl this year,I've got nothin' so far. I need to start soon though.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 07-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
On Friday night I bought a cars football for my oldest Son and yesterday at Toys R Us they were having their Christmas in July sale , they had some crayola stuff buy one get one free.. so I got my god daughter, niece and both of my Son's a few crayola things!
Old 07-26-2011, 03:00 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I did some shoppin' over the weekend with QVC.I got something for one of my sisters,5 things each for the kids,new silverware,etc.. lets just say my cards are worn out.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria