Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Teen Talk » checking to see how many teens we have...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,844
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,278 Times in 13,283 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
checking to see how many teens we have...

Apparently not any, unless you want to count me as a never got out of my teens grownup!
Maybe we need to get busy and recruit a few???
Old 07-12-2011, 03:36 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Believe me, I've tried. I've got five officially in my house. Can't seem to get their attention.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-16-2011)
Old 07-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,278 Times in 13,283 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I will see who I can convince here!
Old 07-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,184 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
If it ain't a video game where you shoot monsters and zombies and blow things up, it ain't gonna happen. Just saying is all.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (07-18-2011)
Old 07-18-2011, 05:53 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

carmenpaigee has shown a merry dispositioncarmenpaigee has shown a merry dispositioncarmenpaigee has shown a merry disposition
I'm 19 so technically still a teen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmenpaigee For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (07-18-2011), ClaireLovesChristmas (07-19-2011), MichelleluvsChristmas (07-18-2011)
Old 07-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
If this site was around when I was a teen I would have loved it! I was a Christmas loony then! =)