Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Silver Bells a Short film

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 08-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,106 Times in 1,443 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Silver Bells a Short film

OK, Really I have been stuck with deciding if i should or should not post this about a possible up coming Christmas Movie. Lets first talk about what I plan to link you guys to.

If anyone is familer with the site KickStarter, it is basicly a site people can post a project to help getting funded for what ever they posted about. I sometimes scan around and look at what is showing up. This week I saw that Karolyn Grimes who we all know from "Its a Wonderful Life As Zuzu" She will be one of the stars of the film if it gets the funded by SEP.

On a snowy Christmas Eve, an elderly man steps inside a quaint neighborhood candy shop. He's surrounded by the nostalgia of warm smells, twinkling lights and memories from his childhood. As he slips back into the comfort of his memories from a Christmas over fifty years ago, he's greeted with an unexpected surprise. In this moment he finds that what he's always cherished was never really lost.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...lls-short-film

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.