Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Blogs » New! What is it about Christmas?

Blogs New blog entries by members of the Merry Forums.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,461
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
How to Create Your Own...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:58 PM
44,792 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part IV: He...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:47 PM
66,474 Views  0 Posts
Making Christmas Gift...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:01 PM
44,987 Views  0 Posts
The Parent-Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:29 PM
45,807 Views  0 Posts
Winning the Gimmee Battle
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:29 PM
49,597 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-04-2011, 08:23 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,493 Times in 1,028 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
santahat What is it about Christmas?

I've wondered most of my life what it is about Christmas that I find so special? What about it makes me giddy like a child? I mean I can never sleep past 5am Christmas morning. I can be seen sitting on the couch watching anything with a Christmas...

Click here to read this MMC Blog
shellie12 (09-04-2011)
Old 09-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,034 Times in 2,879 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Mistletoe

That a good question..
Thinking about it . its piles of things
The lights in the houses and shops
The giving
The whole running about
A adult can be silly about it and no one pays any attention you wood not get away with it any other time of the year
Even the cold weather.
The whole christmas feeling that somehow you cant put into words
The happy warm feeling you get inside
The Following User Says Thank You to shellie12 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-04-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

ejagno has shown a merry dispositionejagno has shown a merry disposition
It's the magic of Christmas.

I love the magic. It slows people down from their crazy hectic lives long enough to think of others................maybe even long enough to whisper a Merry Christmas here and there. It's all about others and this makes people feel good. When you give a gift you are giving of yourself. When you donate to charity or a kid that would otherwise have no Christmas, you are giving of yourself. When the family gathers around and you place the most festive meal before them, you are giving them a meal unlike any other day of the year because you've spent weeks and months planning and preparing to pour all of your love into this one meal. No other dinner ever compares to those special holiday meals. It may have begun long ago when the wise men brought gifts to baby Jesus but the warmth, love, sharing, caring and giving has brought such a magic to our lives on that blessed day ever since.