Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Podcasts » New! Merry Podcast #10 -- Christmas at the Movies

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Podcasts Brought to you by Christmas Podcasts this forum hosts files and discussion of the Merry Podcasts of My Merry Christmas and other Christmas podcasts we share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 09-18-2011, 03:08 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,101 Times in 2,454 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Bells Merry Podcast #10 -- Christmas at the Movies

Christmas at The Movies dominates this nearly hour-long episode with three features from our in-house classic movie expert Merry Carey as she tells us about the different actors considered for the beloved characters in classic Christmas roles, an Academy Award winning short film titled "Star in the Night" and just what it was like to watch Christmas movies at home before the days of video.

Rodmonster is also back in this episode to explore the influence of Christmas movies on Christmas music and we take through the modern classics of Christmas movies by the decade from the 1960s forward.

Also included in this episode is the latest in Christmas news and a preview of things to come online in the next few weeks on the Merry Network.

Click here to listen or play
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
Maureen (09-18-2011), Meceka (09-18-2011), RachRon (09-18-2011), sdkluger (09-18-2011)
Old 09-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
Cant wait to hear it!!!!! I feel really guilty about my comment/question from last week I meant nothing by it I was only curious about the podcast. Sometimes when I rite things down i'm afraid they come across sarcastic and that is and was not my intention.So I appoligize if it was seen that way.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:01 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,101 Times in 2,454 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
No worries. It was my fault. We try to get these out a little before the 25th of the month and I just couldn't make that happen this month I hope to get us back on track this month so listen to this one quick -- there's another one coming soon!