Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,788)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 09-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Mom Having Surgery

My Mom is having double knee replacement tomorrow morning. I'll be out of pocket for a while. She should be in rehab on Saturday if all goes well & she'll be there for fourteen days. I should be back at work on Thursday & I'll try to check back in to let you know how it went. Thank you for any thoughts & prayers you could give.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitney37354 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-27-2011), Lynn68 (09-27-2011), merrymistletoe (09-29-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,187 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My prayers are with your Mom.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Yeesh. I hope she gets better as quickly as possible.
caninemom3 (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 10:07 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,827 Times in 9,414 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I will keep her in prayer. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 10:41 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Prayers and best wishes for your Mom.
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 10:48 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,043 Times in 28,838 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My prayers are on the way.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Lynn68 has shown a merry dispositionLynn68 has shown a merry disposition
I'll be praying for your mother and for her quick recovery!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn68 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011, 11:29 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,482 Times in 9,271 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by whitney37354 View Post
My Mom is having double knee replacement tomorrow morning. I'll be out of pocket for a while. She should be in rehab on Saturday if all goes well & she'll be there for fourteen days. I should be back at work on Thursday & I'll try to check back in to let you know how it went. Thank you for any thoughts & prayers you could give.

Praying for your mother xo ((HUGS)) Please keep us updated

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Spyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elf
I'll keep your mom in my prayers. I hope she gets better soon! ^_^
Old 09-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,138 Times in 4,624 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Prayers on the way!