Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"Lill's Travels in Santa...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 08:48 AM
59,482 Views  0 Posts
Halloween: What's the...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:28 PM
48,192 Views  0 Posts
The Parent-Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:29 PM
45,744 Views  0 Posts
When Bad Things Happen...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:24 PM
43,719 Views  0 Posts
How Santa Does It
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:19 PM
46,427 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-12-2011, 08:41 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
22 16x16 Nativity :)

I have never owned a Nativity...never really found one I liked. UNTIL NOW! Willow Tree makes the neatest nativities. I bought this set here and I can add to them.. can't wait to get everything set up for Christmas.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Piece-Nati...57872383575572

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
frostyman (10-12-2011), merrymistletoe (10-14-2011), snowflake22 (02-04-2014), Solice (10-12-2011), xmas365 (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 08:57 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,050 Times in 13,920 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Very nice, I love the simplicity of that.

Someone gave us a piece by that company when our first son was born, it is on a shelf in his room and he is so proud to look at it.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:58 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Willow Tree...isn't that the faceless little figurines? My daughter collects those -- has a bazillion of them. I love to tease her about how dumb they look with no faces.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,212 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh Jeff!

I really like those.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Very pretty!

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 10-12-2011, 11:25 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
Oh Jeff!

I really like those.
I like to tease her that she should get them for half off. It all started when her little brother put a smiley face on one years ago, trying to be helpful.

She didn't and still doesn't see the humor in it.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,766 Times in 1,315 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Yes, I love Willow Tree...
Old 10-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,212 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
It all started when her little brother put a smiley face on one years ago, trying to be helpful.
She didn't and still doesn't see the humor in it.
I bet she didn't! hah hah.
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)
Old 10-12-2011, 02:06 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I think that is one of the reasons I like them so well... some of the faces they put on those things are freaky and don't appeal to me at all... the simplicity of these is one of the things that appealed to me. @Jeff, tell your daughter she has great taste!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-04-2014)