I am absolutely chuffed to bits (British term indicating a level of happiness!) to announce our October Member of the Month. Rather than just blurt it out and ruin the suspense, Iíll give you a few clues....
1) He is originally from Atlanta, Georgia but left when he was 18 when he joined the Air Force where he works in air traffic control, now a Master Sergeant
2) He loves turkey and cornbread dressing
3) Heís a huge fan of the old classic music of the holidays which always brings back good memories of childhood
4) He has lived in California and England before returning to his home state
5) He would LOVE to have Christmas in a very very cold climate Ė a snow-fall during 9th grade giving the Deep South a white Christmas had a lasting effect!!!
If you still havenít worked it out, Iíll give you one more.............
Recently returned from deployment , about to become a dad and loves animals!
(okay, so that was three more!)
Yes, our Member of the Month is none other than Neal aka gabulldawg!
With every single nomination, Nealís unwavering Christmas spirit is commented upon and his attendance on site and kind words for others continued even during his recent time in Bosnia. Due to a nasty bout of insomnia (sorry Neal!) you can usually find him here at any hour, ready for a chat or to offer help and advice where needed. He truly is someone to count on, in any situation and we have so much to thank him for Ė on SO many levels Ė that this award is really just the tip of the iceberg.
Our members have spoken and, again, have absolutely hit the nail on the head.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for GABULLDAWG!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maureen For This Useful Post: