Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Finest » Christmas Finest Safeguard the Investment of Your Christmas Tree

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Finest Presented by Christmas Finest, featuring product reviews, Internet Christmas happenings and observations of the modern Christmas online.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,232
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,452)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 12-09-2011, 04:20 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,100 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Presentblue Safeguard the Investment of Your Christmas Tree

When the Christmas season is over, all of the decorations need to be put away. But how will you protect your important holiday purchases? Christmas tree storage bags stash the tree away once it comes down and protect it for the year long storage process. Storage is very important, and

More from ChristmasFinest.com...
The Following User Says Thank You to ElfBot For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,094 Times in 13,428 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
thank you, I have always been very careful about storing my tree, nice to know I was doing it right!