Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Kristmas Kate has shown a merry dispositionKristmas Kate has shown a merry disposition
Christmas Baby :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've been visiting this website for nearly a year now, and decided what the hell, I'll start posting. But anyways, the best Holiday of the year is coming up, which along with that comes my birthday, so I'm getting excited, and I know this will be a great place to share all of that and just hang out and what not.

Thanks everyone!
Old 06-14-2007, 02:42 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Welcome.
Do you have a big old party for both or seperate?
Old 06-14-2007, 02:46 PM

Kristmas Kate has shown a merry dispositionKristmas Kate has shown a merry disposition
They used do the whole combination thing, Christmas/birthday when I was a kid, now I can separate the two, but I like to keep it around Christmas time anyway.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:57 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Hello Katie!!! Glad you jumped in ! the water's fine~~~

Hang around. and please don't stop posting!!!

jay
Old 06-14-2007, 03:03 PM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
What took you so long??

Glad to see you introduce yourself. It won't take long to see that you're not the only one anticipating Christmas.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:18 PM

Thanks everyone, and yeah it did take me a little while didn't it....