Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,231
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, LHansford

Old 07-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

HoosierChristmas has disabled reputation
Hello From the Hoosier State

Hi Everyone!

My name is Adam I'm 16 and from IN...I found this site in the Merry News newsletter. I'm glad I finally found Christmas forums that don't have spam and other bad things people are posting. (I won't mention the name of the site.)

Last edited by HoosierChristmas; 07-08-2007 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:44 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Hey Adam, what part of Indiana are you from?
Old 07-08-2007, 12:05 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Welcome, Adam! We're glad you found us. Please settle in and have a good time. And don't forget to put your pin on our Googlemap. A lot of people, believe it or not, don't know the meaning of the word "Hoosier"!

Jeff
Old 07-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
Welcome!!

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 07-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Hello!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:58 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Welcome, Adam! We're glad you found us. Please settle in and have a good time. And don't forget to put your pin on our Googlemap. A lot of people, believe it or not, don't know the meaning of the word "Hoosier"!

Jeff
Is it a horse?

Old 07-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
Is it a horse?

No a Hoosier is someone who lives in Indiana.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:39 PM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
Is it a horse?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nice to have you here!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,869 Times in 4,081 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome "neighbor" - I'm in Ohio!! Enjoy!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by dominick View Post
Hey Adam, what part of Indiana are you from?
I'm from NW Indiana. Dyer, IN to be percise.