Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » So my 3 year old daughter is a Christmas nut!!! Like ME!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Old 02-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

sublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry disposition
So my 3 year old daughter is a Christmas nut!!! Like ME!!!

I got a text last Chrisatmas while my wife and her were out shopping. It was a picture of my daughter looking up at a Hallmark display. It read "Great, she was pulled in like a tractor beam and I can't get her out of here....she's your daughter." What could be better?!

This makes me so proud and happy.

What cute things have your kids done to express their love of Christmas?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sublimesting For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (02-05-2013), ballcoach (02-05-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-05-2013), momnan30 (02-04-2013), Sanity Clause (02-05-2013), trackrebel (02-05-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,957 Times in 927 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Very cute story!
My kids are all adults now, but each of them love Christmas more with each passing year and when I lost my mom in late November of 2010, I received an email from my then 24 year old son saying that he was listening to Christmas music and his thoughts were that he hoped that I wouldn't let my grief steal my love of Christmas. It really touched my heart and I will always remember it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (02-05-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-05-2013), sublimesting (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 02:40 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,852 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
with Kandice it is many things....just last week she was running around singing Jingle Bells....yesterday she was playing her Rudolph Nintendo DS Game.....she loves watching any christmas movie...also White Christmas and Itīs A Wonderfull Life...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (02-05-2013), sublimesting (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,039 Times in 9,627 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is fantastic! All 3 of my grandchildren are Christmas nuts like me, ages 8, 7 and 3. They talk about Christmas and Santa all year. It's all because of me!

I will think of some stories later to post on here about them. I need more coffee to get my brain going!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
sublimesting (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 07:52 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

sublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry dispositionsublimesting has shown a merry disposition
Yeah my daughter was singing Daddy the Red-Nosed Reindeer yesterday! It's so heartwarming to know you actually made an impact on them. It's that and Disney.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 51,716 Times in 8,518 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My daughter was sick last week and stayed home from school to rest. I went in her room and saw that she put a movie on. She chose Elf, said she felt like watching it. I love it. She definitely takes after me.