Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Rodmonster - Training plan

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,237
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, SShoebrid

Old 10-16-2013, 01:26 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Rodmonster - Training plan

Hey Rod,

since You work out daily and know Your stuff about fitness, I was wondering if You could give me some tips.

What exercises could I be doing to get more fit.....at home.......Im not really fit anymore....fitter than people would think looking at me....lol....but not as I used to be...maybe You could help putting up a training plan for home......

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 613 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I use Leslie Sansone's walking DVD. Doesn't take a lot of room and I can go 2 or 3 miles with the DVD. I think walking is the best activity. I do it in front of the TV. Along with watching what I eat, since May I have lost 38 pounds. Amazon sells her DVDS.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:45 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,941 Times in 3,823 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
joyfull that is awesome!!!! Ill see if they sell it on ours, too

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You