Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Does it snow where you are??

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,226
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 09-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

Ditzy Brown has shown a merry disposition
santahat Does it snow where you are??

Here in England it very rarely snows we might get a light sprinkling but its gone the next morning! Then if it does snow, it snows in like February or March so its a bit late for Christmas!!!! In the 80's we did used to get quick a bit of snow before xmas in say november and december but it never used to be for xmas!! Id love to see a White Christmas!! I think itd be soooo much more special! I wish itd snow properly for xmas. However its already freezing here at the end of september sooooo maybe we might have a hard winter, u never know!!!

So where do you live, do you get snow?? How much?? Id love to see any piccis??
Old 09-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,053 Times in 1,088 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yup it snows here. Im in London Ontario Canada. We are in the snow belt I couldnt imagine Winter or Christmas without snow! I HAD pics. Lost them when my hdd died. BUT we did have 7 FEET of snow. It was over the cars. I couldnt even SEE my car. It was amazing!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 09-28-2007, 04:03 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
It snows here in Utah -- home of the Greatest Snow on Earth (no, I'm not kidding, that's a slogan here). We're expecting a little blast of winter white tonight and tomorrow...

Jeff
Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
Jeff, you are sooooo lucky. I can't wait for some snow! I live in New England, so the weather changes frequently. Some Christmases we have snow, and some we don't...
Old 09-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It snows way too much here in MI
Old 09-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I live in the Orlando, Florida area. NEVER snow here! Last time it snowed was when I was four years old...31 years ago!

It's still over 85 here everyday.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

peavey has shown a merry disposition
It snows here in Colorado, for sure. We've had snow as early as Sept 17 (my stepdaughter was visiting from Texas and that's her birthday, that's why I remember the date. They first good storm usually comes by Halloween, though. It has snowed in June, but that's not common. Last year we got a foot and a half a few days before Christmas, but you can't count on it.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:58 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

chanelsmile112298 has shown a merry disposition
Here in Cleveland Ohio
we get tons!!
Unfortunatly we still get it in April=[
Old 10-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I am in Montana. And we are actually getting a little snow right now. It's kind of a wet snow. I called a client that is 22 miles south of me and she said it was coming down really good. That it was actually sticking. The trees she said were covered as well as the ground.

We don't have allot here where I am at but my daughter insisted to try and make a snowman anyhow...another little die-hard of snow and the holiday season(s). Like mother like daughter I suppose. Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

glamour is a new face around here!
We get a ton of snow here in alaska!
It is the ideal place to be for christmas. Absolutely beautiful.