Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Are you beginning to see Christmas or the holiday-themed commercials on TV right now?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-01-2007, 02:32 AM
Invalid Email

Icee Racer has shown a merry disposition
ornament Are you beginning to see Christmas or the holiday-themed commercials on TV right now?

Are you beginning to see Christmas or the holiday-themed commercials on TV now?
Old 11-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Snow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry disposition
holly

Yep, they're beginning to come out of hiding now! Mostly kiddies presents...
Old 11-01-2007, 05:53 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I have seen a few but not a whole lot yet. And yes mainly commericals targeted for children.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:57 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have not seen any yet
Old 11-01-2007, 06:43 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Just saw one for Dell not two minutes ago.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
bell

Yes, I saw hree last night, while the news was on.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

MarthaK has shown a merry dispositionMarthaK has shown a merry disposition
They haven't hit during the hours I watch TV, but they should start full force this weekend.
Lowe's is usually one of the first ones I see around here, getting people to finish home projects and buy decorations. However, with WalMart coming out with pre-Black Friday specials this year, I'm hoping we see a lot of commericals early.

What I'm REALLY waiting for are Coke's Santa packs!! Once Santa's on the Coke, we are IN the season!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Miss Darcy has shown a merry dispositionMiss Darcy has shown a merry disposition
I haven't seen any yet.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

Noelle has shown a merry disposition
The only one I've seen, so far, was for Big Lots.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,495 Times in 3,627 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
YES, and I love it!!! I would say I average seeing/hearing about one every hour or 2 (we have Fox News on here at work ALL day) I love the commercial advertising Branson, MO, playing "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" - I see that one at least once a day.