Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Christmas in Wonderland Movie

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
santahat Christmas in Wonderland Movie

I was given free sneak preview tickets to see this movie this morning at 10:30am. I am going to take the kids...after all, it's FREE!!!!

I will give you a movie review when I get back.

Here's the trailer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991150/trailers-me60019718
Diana

Last edited by officepro4u; 11-03-2007 at 06:17 AM. Reason: added trailer
Old 11-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
OK. Here's my review!

It was a cute, feel-good Christmas movie although slightly chees-y! The acting could have been better too. The storyline however was pretty good.

My 10 year old, almost 11 years old (next Sunday the 11th) really liked it! She thought it was hilarious! My 13 year old thought it was cute but thought the actors could've been better (he's in drama and musical theater in high school right now, so maybe a little bit critical).

I would watch it again. It was overall funny in most parts and good.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
I've never even heard about this movie.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:32 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I havent heard of this one either?
Old 11-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Santa Clausologist

Patrick Swayze (enough reason to see it alone, LOL!) is the father of three kids in this movie. The little girl asks Santa for $1 million so her dad who lost his job can buy them presents for Christmas (she overheard him saying he wished he had a $1 million). They go to the mall and some counterfeit thieves were there. Their bag full of "funny money" dropped down onto the ice skating rink and the little girl thought it was from Santa. The kids then go on a shopping spree and all the while the bad guys are right on their tails!

All in all I thought it was cute!!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:16 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Patrick Swayze was on Oprah today and he mentioned it The trailer looks funny.. kind of like a Home Alone comedy type...

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}