Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Projects » How Much Shopping Do You Have Done ?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-24-2007, 04:11 PM
mammaduke

present How Much Shopping Do You Have Done ?

I was just wondering how much shopping everyone has done. As for me I have a few gifts , but I still have alot left to get plus all the items to stuff everyones stockings. I'll keep you up dated as I go.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bhenson (10-29-2008)
Old 11-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I'm almost done with my shopping. I still have a couple more things to get for my husband, and we haven't even gotten any stocking stuffers yet. Thinking about what I have to do gets me overwhelmed, but if I do a little at a time, it will all get done eventually. I;m so glad I have all my decorations up. My husband hung the wreaths today, and I did the decorating on friday. I haven't wrapped one thing, and I still have more baking to do, plus write out Christmas cards. HELP!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I'm very confused - I've already answered this........
Old 11-25-2007, 10:42 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I have a few more things to get and stocking stuffers and I am done! I hope to finish up this week.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:44 AM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
The only thing I have left to do is get stuff for my daughter's stcoking, otherwise I'm all done!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I'm happy to report that last night I finished shopping! I also picked up stocking stuffers, so unless I find something to add, I'm done with that too!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Well, when I posted earlier today I thought I was done shopping. Guess what? I have one more gift to buy. My oldest step son just called and told us he will be bringing his girlfriend for Christmas. At least we were told ahead of time, and we still have plenty of time to shop!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Amy has shown a merry disposition
I've almost got everything for my daughter. Everyone else...haven't even started.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:33 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I went into the city centre yesterday amid the heavy gales and rain we've been having, and found myself a great bargain!! I had seven boxes of designer perfumes for 20!!! Tommy, Jean Christain etc. I had my xmas shopping done within the half hour, lol!! They were genuine stuff too!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Not much..I plan to finish it all up today after work.