The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order)
All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made:
Death Takes a Holiday
The Bob Newhart Show:
His Busiest Time
I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
Let's at least make it an educated guess, eh? I need to know:
1. How many children you already have.
2. What are their genders...and especially, what is the gender of your last child and how long ago was he/she born?
3. With this pregnancy are which are you prone to crave more: veggies or meat?
4. Is your husband left handed? (Seriously, I need to know this)
5. What is your place in the birth order of YOUR family growing up? Where did your husband fall in the birth order of his family growing up?
6. Have you gone full term with all your babies? What were the birth weights of your other children?
7. Hold your left hand with the palm up, fingers close together and your fingers slightly bent towards you. Look at the dominant lines -- how many do you see? Two, three or four?
8. Do you prefer your beverages with lots of ice, little ice, no ice -- or does it matter?
9. How are your moods with this pregnancy? Are you happy, energetic and positive? Or are you more pensive, prone to quiet moments and introspective?
10. As your pregnancy progresses have you noticed a tendency to get dizzy, lose your balance or become easily light-headed?
If you can provide this information I can predict with 97.65% accuracy not only the gender of your child but also come within 36 hours of his/her birth time and tell you the color of hair, eyes, predominant personality traits and future voting tendencies as well as preferences in food, fashion and sports.
ps -- Don't try this at home kids, I am a professional. I have seven children: 6 girls and 1 boy and with my own kids I have been correct 100% of the time.