Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Friends, wanna guess?

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,447
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,108)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Top Ten Ways Santa Knows...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 03:55 PM
46,240 Views  0 Posts
The Nativity Story...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:49 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
12-01-2013 06:14 PM
53,923 Views  1 Posts
Candygold Affordable Homemade...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:33 PM
51,549 Views  0 Posts
Frankincense
By MMC Editor
06-08-2011 05:45 PM
47,396 Views  0 Posts
That's How You Eat Gravy
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:42 PM
46,034 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-29-2007, 02:14 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Friends, wanna guess?

We will be finding out on Christmas Eve/Day what we are having (baby boy or baby girl) but would love to see all our friends and families guesses. So please go here
http://www.expectnet.com/logingame.php?game_name=Guessbabyelf5

and enter what you all "think" we are having...

*HINT* The chinese calendar predicts a BOY... it was right with 2 of 4 of my kids so this one will be the tie breaker : ) I myself am not guessing : ) It will be one or the other right?

Thank you everyone for taking the time to play. I plan on printing it out and adding it to the baby book. I will let everyone know at the time of delivery who was the closest in guessing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-29-2007, 02:23 PM
mammaduke

Ok Jana, I entered my guess.
LOL, Debbie
Old 11-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I entered my guess. I can't wait to find out!!

Diana
Old 11-29-2007, 02:46 PM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thank you girls I just LOVE reading everyones "predictions"

LOL Debbie, 17 inches? HEHEHE my Daughter (almost 15 ) is already almost 5'8"

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-29-2007, 03:33 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Let's at least make it an educated guess, eh? I need to know:

1. How many children you already have.

2. What are their genders...and especially, what is the gender of your last child and how long ago was he/she born?

3. With this pregnancy are which are you prone to crave more: veggies or meat?

4. Is your husband left handed? (Seriously, I need to know this)

5. What is your place in the birth order of YOUR family growing up? Where did your husband fall in the birth order of his family growing up?

6. Have you gone full term with all your babies? What were the birth weights of your other children?

7. Hold your left hand with the palm up, fingers close together and your fingers slightly bent towards you. Look at the dominant lines -- how many do you see? Two, three or four?

8. Do you prefer your beverages with lots of ice, little ice, no ice -- or does it matter?

9. How are your moods with this pregnancy? Are you happy, energetic and positive? Or are you more pensive, prone to quiet moments and introspective?

10. As your pregnancy progresses have you noticed a tendency to get dizzy, lose your balance or become easily light-headed?

If you can provide this information I can predict with 97.65% accuracy not only the gender of your child but also come within 36 hours of his/her birth time and tell you the color of hair, eyes, predominant personality traits and future voting tendencies as well as preferences in food, fashion and sports.

Jeff

ps -- Don't try this at home kids, I am a professional. I have seven children: 6 girls and 1 boy and with my own kids I have been correct 100% of the time.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Congrats! I entered a guess!
Old 11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,226 Times in 12,638 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star my guess is in

I wanted to guess triplets, but you had no space for that! LOL
Best wishes!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:15 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Hi Jana,
Hope all is well? Wanted to let you know I did my guessing. That was fun! Have a great day!

~Annette~
Old 11-30-2007, 10:38 AM

Last Achievements

All is great Annette Thank you & merry christmas!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 12-04-2007, 07:15 PM

Last Achievements

Anymore guesses? The girls are ahead right now?!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}