Top Ten lists have been a favorite thing up here at the North Pole for decades. This year we introduce a new top ten list guaranteed to tell you something about Santa you did not already know: the top ten things not to leave for Santa to eat on Christmas Eve.
Now, we must tell you: Santa is a big man and he loves to eat. And he wants kids all over to eat well and to please their mothers with their eating habits. But Santa admits there are several foods that put a damper on his Christmas spirit. We thought you might want to know what they are. Just in case you unknowingly put out something that might put Santa in a bad mood before he fills your stockingâ€¦.
9. Anything with warm tuna in it.
8. Fruitcake. (We canâ€™t give them away up here either. Been trying for years.)
7. Curiously strong breath mints.
6. Pink peanut butter. (Elves love the stuff, but not the Big Elf).
5. Brussel sprout kabobs.
4. Cheez Whiz Fondue (Santa does not like foods with the word â€śwhizâ€ť in it)
3. Chunky Style Eggnog
2. Cream of Bunny Stew (the Easter Bunny is a friend)
1. Deer meat jerky.
-- Elf Ernest
Countdown to Santa's Launch: 26 days
North Pole Weather Update: 3Â° C, Snow
Operation Merry Christmas Status: Good
for a printable version of this update.
Source: My Merry Christmas
My Merry Christmas Latest News