Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Movie question

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,858
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,290)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 12-28-2007, 12:27 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Movie question

Ok Has anyone seen Jack Frost?

Not the puppet one

Not the killer snowman one

The one with Michael Keaton, where he comes back to life as a snowman.

Heres the question. Is that a Christmas movie? Ive only seen parts of it, & I got it from work, I just wasnt sure if i should put it with the others
Old 12-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Ive seen it DVDGUY, its a family movie - nothing the kids cant see - honest.

It was on tv over here a few days ago. Its not a favourite of mine thou.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
but would you consider it christmassy?
Old 12-28-2007, 01:02 PM
mammaduke

candle

I really didn't like it that much, but that is my oponion . My girls didn't like it much.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
No, because the story really isn't to my liking. Its too sad!! (And the snowman freaks me out!!!!)
Old 12-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

It's the beady eyes. definitely!!! Stuff of nightmares i reckon, lol
Old 12-28-2007, 01:14 PM

Last Achievements

I dont mind the movie, Im just not sure how to classify it
Old 11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Personally, I wouldn't classify it as Christmas. Sure, it's about a snowman but from what I can remember, I didn't really associate it as a 'Christmas' movie.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

almcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry disposition
But the movie IS set at Christmas. Although I like it, I think I might be in a minority!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I just finished watching "Jack Frost" on TBS. I think that this is the first time that I've actually got to see it all the way through.

I have to agree with almcg,it's set at Christmas time so I would classify it as a Christmas movie.

It was funny and touching.