Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Have you started decorating for Easter yet?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,829)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 02-21-2008, 12:52 PM
mammaduke

Have you started decorating for Easter yet?

I was just wondering if anyone has started decorating for easter yet, or if you plan on decorating at all.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,467 Times in 1,753 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
It has never entered my head to decorate for Easter - even when I lived in Canada, it wasn't something we did.

Is it a common thing to do??

I've only just found out when Easter actually IS!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:59 PM
mammaduke

I love to decorate for every holiday & season, so I was just wondering if others do too.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:01 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I dont really decorate for easter

I eat for easter
Old 02-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I don't decorate much for Easter or St. Patricks Day. I have a few window clings for each Holiday. That's about the extent of it. I agree with dvdguy...we eat, I usually make a nice dinner. Oh yes and little one and I color eggs.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
About the only decorating I do for Easter is my computer wallpaper and screensaver, my front door wreath, and a flower garden flag. I haven't done anything yet though.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
Hi Mammaduke

Yes as a matter of fact I did decorate for Easter. I have egg cups, Antique Bunny pulling a cart, Antique hand painted eggs and I wll of course have Hyacinths when it's closer to Easter! I just love the smell...heavenly
Old 02-23-2008, 04:01 PM
mammaduke

Originally Posted by auntieclaus View Post
Hi Mammaduke

Yes as a matter of fact I did decorate for Easter. I have egg cups, Antique Bunny pulling a cart, Antique hand painted eggs and I wll of course have Hyacinths when it's closer to Easter! I just love the smell...heavenly
I have stuffed bunnies that I put out,I hang colored plastic eggs on our tree in the front yard, made a Easter centerpice for my table, & have all the windows done in clings. Then we color eggs every year as a family event.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:10 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
We don't really decorate for Easter either. I want to but have not anything that I like or ai have found something but the price I felt was a bit too much. I am still looking though maybe I will buy stuff afterwards for next year.

My husbands dyes egss with the kids. That is his tradition with the kids.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:26 PM
mammaduke

Do you have a $1.00 store where you are ? They have alot of great things there for Easter to decorate with.