Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » What is your pick for the worst Christmas movie(s)

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Just Like Jesus
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:34 PM
0 Posts
Gift 2 Yes, Virginia -- There...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 01:39 PM
0 Posts
Tree Decorating
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:18 PM
Last post by molepomandmistletoe
07-21-2013 10:44 AM
1 Posts
Xtree1 Christmas Stress: A...
By MMC Editor
12-18-2012 08:45 PM
0 Posts
Halloween: What's the...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:28 PM
48,180 Views  0 Posts

Old 04-29-2008, 01:20 AM
Invalid Email

Icee Racer has shown a merry disposition
What is your pick for the worst Christmas movie(s)

I am curious on what you guys think are the worst Christmas movies you have ever seen. Think about it, not all Christmas movie are that great. So, what are your thoughts about it?
Old 04-29-2008, 06:08 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
santa claus conquers the martians
Old 04-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
I'll have to think about it...
Old 04-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
"Black Christmas" (that teen slasher flick)...really...who wants to see people getting brutally murdered at Christmastime?
Old 04-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
I was also going to say "Jingle All the Way" but I'm guilty of watching that more than once or twice...Phil Hartman is in it.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:43 PM
mammaduke

That is a hard one, will really have to think about it.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,676 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Bad Santa-filthy. My adult kids think it was hilarious-I was sickened just hearing it from the other room. Must be a BIG generation gap!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Hmmm...that's a tough one but I'd have to say that I'm definitely not a fan of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" or any of the slasher films that were set during Christmas. Oh, and definitely the Christmas Vacation sequels...blech!
Old 05-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

purplecrush has shown a merry dispositionpurplecrush has shown a merry disposition
I LOVE Nightmare before Christmas!!

Ill have to think about my less favorite one..if you ask my mom, she would say "A Christmas Story"!! But what does she know anyways lol.....shes never even seen it!!!! That one is my favorite!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Deck the Halls....I saw it last year and it really wasnt very good at all. I thought maybe it might be since it had Danny Devito, but all in all it was strange to me.