Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » I received an award!!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,945
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,111)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 09-19-2008, 10:01 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I don´t know why....but my award is gone now...
Maybe you're going for silver or gold now??

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch

Old 09-19-2008, 12:21 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,810 Times in 3,803 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
fo´ shizzle (for sure...for the ones who don´t speak snoop doggish )
Old 09-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I don´t know why....but my award is gone now...

Awww

Mine went from silver back to bronze.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 09-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Congratulations to both of you. Keep up the good work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugarplum fairy For This Useful Post:
Ms_Speedy_Elf (09-20-2008), trackrebel (09-20-2008)
Old 09-20-2008, 02:16 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Ms_Speedy_Elf View Post
Awww

Mine went from silver back to bronze.

Yeah well atleast you have one LOL

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-21-2008, 04:03 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Yeah well atleast you have one LOL

Nope ya took it the wrong way.

The "awww" was for Track Rebel .
Old 09-21-2008, 04:13 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
thx for the compasion...but i´m working hard to get the REAL bronze soon
....I wonder what went wrong there.....very embarrassing for me...making a big fuss about it, to have it taken away from again...hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-21-2008, 04:23 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

You will gain it back Track Rebel.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:38 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

I will...and my speech for it will be even bigger....
Old 09-21-2008, 05:50 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
It's all to do with the amount of activity and posting you do on the site

I posted this on another thread - originally written by Jeff

Under the “Quick Links” menu on the red navigation bar is a link to something called “vbexperience”.

Clicking on this link will take you to a page showing collected points for our members. Points are given for all the activities you engage in on the Merry Forums. Our members with the highest points receive recognition for their contributions to the community with a special graphic shown next to their name wherever it is shown on the forums.

Your vbexperience points are also shown on your profile under a tab titled “vbexperience’.

Clicking on this tab will show you a quick summary of your activity.

The top line-- or red bar -- is your “level” -- basically, where you are at in a process of all the levels built into the system. Think of the red bar as a quality indicator of your activity.

The middle line -- or blue bar -- is how many more points you need to move up to the next level.

The bottom line -- or green bar -- is your rate of activity relative to all other users on the forums. Think of the green bar as the sheer amount of time you spend relative to most other users on the forums.

For convenience, we also show the red and green lines on the forums under your user name when you post.

Vbexperience is a system for tracking your contributions to the site over the course of the past three weeks. Your points, levels, and activities thus are rewarded not only for being here but for being here all the time. (Sneaky of us, eh?).

So seasonal users who come around just for the holiday season cannot collect points and awards and then bail without consequence. We want to make sure our year round participants are the most rewarded of all our site users.

We currently have set up awards for Activity, Social Engagement, Posting, and Picture Sharing. We are working on other awards and plan on adding silver and bronze recognition for those who are close.

How do you win these awards?

Just use the new features of the forum. Post and respond to posts. Tag your threads and the threads of others. Give reputation points. Create and vote on polls. Write in your blog. Comment on the profiles of others. Upload and share pictures. In general -- just be here and share Christmas with us!