Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Food » Food Network Fans!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,924)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-26-2008, 06:27 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Hi folks! The Food Network has already started featuring warm Fall treats adn recipes centered around Fall's most popular harvest fruit: the apple! Definitely check it out if you're a big foodie/cooker/baker! I'm officially leaving my full time job to work from home, so I'll have plenty of time to start tring out these awesome recipes. If you find any great recipes on the site or while watching the show, please let us know here!

ETA: Does anyone know when they'll start showing the Halloween special shows? Also, have they released the Season's Eatings schedule yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to ReineV For This Useful Post:
Christmas Snow Angel (09-26-2008)

Old 09-26-2008, 06:46 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
[quote=ETA: Does anyone know when they'll start showing the Halloween special shows? Also, have they released the Season's Eatings schedule yet?[/quote]

I did a search on their site and nothing as far as schedules yet but they have some cute halloween dishes up!