Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » What is your favorite part of Christmas?

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
“Christmas Afternoon” by...
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 11:51 AM
38,814 Views  0 Posts
Why We Use Red and Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:27 PM
Last post by Vincencia
11-12-2012 04:21 PM
64,543 Views  1 Posts
"Mary Cary's Business"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 12:42 PM
52,227 Views  0 Posts
Stan Freberg's Green...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:54 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Crackers
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:18 PM
49,441 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Invalid Email

Desi_94 has shown a merry disposition
santahat What is your favorite part of Christmas?

Ok people,
I wanna know what is your favorite part of Christmas?.Mine is when we go see some of our family in Arkansas .And getting to eat a yummy Christmas dinner .Please reply.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I absolutely LOVE watching my loved ones open the gifts I get for them! The look on their faces is worth every penny spent.

Then, I would have to say the time spent with family, extended family, in-laws, friends and the warm feelings of love!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Family and friends coming together from all over. The absolute best of times.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,059 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
It use to be watching my kids open their gifts, now it's watching my grandchildren open their gifts.
Also, I love to go to candlelight services on Christmas Eve.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:00 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,048 Times in 3,684 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
watching my daughter open presents and just be happy....enjoying the time with family and friends....and eating........one thing I love....in Germany Stores are open on the 24 December until either 2 or 4....I´m not sure...then everyone goes home to get ready for the big day......The streets are sooooo quiet and peacefull....I love it!
Old 09-28-2008, 02:45 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,085 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
my favourite part of it is the run up to the big day, especially advent.

i love all the fun activities that my family and i plan in that time, i also love all the eating that i do over christmas!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
This is a hard question to answer!!

I love the Christmas season, the lights, the family, the food, the .......
Old 09-28-2008, 09:08 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
My favorite part of Christmas is...well...everything!
From shopping for presents, bringing them home and wrapping them, to placing them under the tree, decorating the house/yard, and then watching 2 young girls and 2 boys - a big'un and a little'un, open presents!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Snow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry dispositionSnow is falling... has shown a merry disposition
My favourite part would probably be about mid-December... it's not too hectic yet, but the lights are up around town, and its getting chilly in the evenings, and there are loads of Xmas movies on the TV and Xmas songs on the radio Just the general ambience of the season is great!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

melindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elf
star

I love EVERYTHING about christmas!! Lets see: decorating the tree to Christmas Music; decorating the house; at 5:00 everyday Domenic the Donkey comes on Oldies 103.3; driving around looking at Christmas Lights; coming home and the tree is on and it looks soo beautiful; moving the candy cane from day to day everyday; eating candy canes; dancing to christmas music; wrapping presents!; watching all the people i got gifts for open them!; getting dressed up in red and green!; spending time with family; eating delicious christmas feasts; and EVERYTHING ELSE...I love it sooo much woohoo only 87 days..technically 57 till i start getting into the spirit!!