Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas Concerts, Pageants, Plays, etc?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 53,996
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, CWilde

Old 09-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
A church in a town not too far from my house always does this Christmas Pageant called "The Search for Peace". It's a wonderful program done completely in the dark, spotlights are put on the actors during their scenes. I don't know how they move around in the dark to get set up but suddenly the light comes on and there they are in place.
The nativity scene is beautiful with angels coming down the asles wearing sparkling wings and flowing clothing. The singing is quite professional. One year my son-in-law had a part in the play. The clothing on the wise men is so rich and beautiful looking.

At the end they ask everyone to sing in unity. It's a wonderful time but parents are cautioned about taking small children if they are afraid of the dark since there are periods when you are in total darkness.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:23 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
@Trinityjae.......wow....this looks so beautifull......If I ever move to the States.......I will move right here!!!!

@Boogedy....that sounds very cool

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 09-30-2008, 09:20 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,252 Times in 2,296 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
White Christmas The Musical

http://www.whitechristmasthemusical.com/

November 14, 2008 January 4, 2009 - New York, NY
Marquis Theatre
211 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

December 2, 2008 January 3, 2009 - St. Paul, MN
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
345 Washington Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102

November 19, 2008 December 28, 2008 Detroit, MI
Fox Theatre
2211 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
Old 09-30-2008, 08:21 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Dh and I make it a point to see a performance of The Nutcracker every Christmas season.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:47 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Radio City Rockettes National US Christmas Tour

http://christmas.radiocity.com/nationaltour.html Includes shows in fourteen states!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My sons' band concert and my daughters' chorus concert! Other than that we don't usually attend any other Christmas functions.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:05 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

NPR's A Jazz Piano Christmas - Washington DC

http://tinyurl.com/47edmt - From the website:

Dec 4, 2008 - Terrace Theater Washington DC

Join the Kennedy Center and National Public Radio when top jazz pianists and other artists perform their favorite holiday songs. An annual NPR tradition, the concert will be recorded for later broadcast.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:06 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Kansas Concert Opera presents a KCO Christmas

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/953680

Saturday December 6, 2008 at 7:30pm

Granada Theater
807 Commercial St
Emporia, Kansas 66801