Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » who all has their halloween decorations up??

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,837
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
who all has their halloween decorations up??

my surgery got me a little behind schedule, but this morning, while the pumpkin bread was doing its thing in the oven, i suddenly realized that my halloween stuff was still sitting out but not up. i had just gotten it all out minutes b4 the hellcat attacked me and pumpkin. so now, my fab kitschy halloween decor is up. lights hung outside and in and all my windup toys running back and forth on the bar. didnt put up the spider webbing as it tends to die in humidity and while it isnt nearly as humid here as it was in austin... i will wait just a little longer before doing that.
when i had a house, i did scary decorations, but you cant really make a tiny apt a haunted house, so i go with the kitsch! saw the most fabulous ghostie ghoulie at walgreens the other day. may be forced to go get him this week.

who is expecting trick or treaters? ive been informed that we dont get any here. alas. no excuse for buying candy.

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt