Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » 3rd or October Germany reunited for 18 years!

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Sam's First Christmas
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:23 PM
48,417 Views  0 Posts
Papa's Christmas Surprise
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:21 PM
51,569 Views  0 Posts
What is Santa's favorite...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:50 PM
45,990 Views  0 Posts
How does Santa get down...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:56 PM
63,110 Views  0 Posts
Candlemas
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:26 PM
52,505 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-03-2008, 05:00 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,107 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I know...and You guys help a lot, too....I think all the allies did and Gorbatschov did, too, finally realize that this wall has to come down as well

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-03-2008, 06:17 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
santahat

Hope you are having a great National Day. The German people have been through a lot with past governments. It's unfortunate that governments don't always reflect the character of the people they rule. I'm very impressed by how Germany has rebuilt itself.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:32 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thank You...but as I said...Germany didn´t just rebuild themselves....The German people like my grandparents (born in 1929 and 1930 and still alive and active ) are the ones building it up....but without the help of England, France and especially the US, who gave big boosts and help to the country, we wouldn´t be where we are now!

I remember my grandmother would tell me, that when the war was over...and they would see tanks coming driving around....and see it was American...they would run over to get the chocolate and chewing gums and cigarettes from the soldiers...

I have books about my city from the 50s....and even tho the French were in charge in Worms in teh beginning....the Americans were there, too and had much more effect....You would see those big cars from back then driving around... and everything.....And a lot of young people would listen to ANF (the radiochannel for American Forces) and got all the latest songs and trends thru that....

Without those three countries....we wouldn´t be what we are. But without the Germans building it up, it wouldn´t be the same as well....It was a combination of all.

About our past with those politicians we had....Now...unfortunately....many of the people back then followed A.Hitler like he was God....he gave them jobs, continued building the Autobahn and all these things...People were eating out of his hand...and started to believe all of the terrible propaganda he did...and became members of his party......Some found out he was a bad, evil guy...but were too afaid to fight it....others just looked on the other side....So...it´s just a terrible part of our history...it would be nice not to have it in our past....BUT IT CAN AND SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.....because it if is forgotten it could happen again.

Sorry for getting kinda political and talk about one of the most evil person who ever lived....but without that tyran....Germany would have never been parted.....

So God bless Peace and Freedom...and Freedom of speech and religion!

Old 10-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Truly a historic day!

Enjoy and may peace reign not only throughout Germany, but throughout the world.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:16 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Word!!!