Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Anyone no of any NEW Christmas songs for 2008

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas During the...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:32 PM
Last post by Isabella Euwins
08-03-2011 09:03 AM
62,925 Views  1 Posts
Somewhere in France
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:14 PM
50,282 Views  0 Posts
The Best of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:51 PM
Last post by Minta
04-01-2014 10:33 AM
47,697 Views  3 Posts
The Tradition of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:47 PM
62,555 Views  0 Posts
The Legend of Baboushka
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:56 PM
58,034 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-05-2008, 04:15 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
Anyone no of any NEW Christmas songs for 2008

Same as everyone, i love the xmas songs/carols. But there doesnt seem to be that many new ones being released any more (though the classics are hard to beat!). Just woundering if anyone nos of any artists releasing a xmas tune-by this i mean a song about or for Christmas NOT just looking for an xmas number1 with a non xmasy song.

Cheers
J
Old 10-05-2008, 04:20 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
If you go to this section of the forum you will see where new releases are listed.

http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/fo...play.php?f=131

I too love the newer Christmas music.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,084 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
good thread!

i don't know what new releases we will be getting in the U.K yet, but you can bet your house on it that the christmas number 1 will be the x factor winner.

what's your favourite recent christmas release? one of mine is ricky tomlinson - christmas my a***!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:18 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Same old tinsel same old tree!! I love that song!!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:23 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
Same old tinsel same old tree!! I love that song!!
every year it's just bl**dy same! nanna's drunk, she's had a few, you're looking at me i'm still looking at you.....

Old 10-05-2008, 05:26 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Classic!!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:37 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,938 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
is X-Factor the british Idol Show?

I don´t know about any new songs being released....have to check out who brings out something christmasy

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
is X-Factor the british Idol Show?
that's right, it's simon cowell's show.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:00 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,938 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
this guy is baaaaaaaaad....hahaha....but in Germany....we have the Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar (Germany searches the Superstar) DSDS is what everyone calls it......and one juror....Dieter Bohlen (member of embarrassing 80s popband Modern Talking) is reaaaaaaaaally mean.....he uses bad words even....hahaha....sometimes it´s really funny and sometimtes it´s even approriaute...but he´s just annoying.

talking bout it...I wonder when the next season starts...and if it does....if there will be a Christmas show...where the contestants sing X-mas songs....I usually don´t watch the show...but of course I will if it´s a Christmasshow!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

i love simon cowell! i actually have a bit of a crush on him..... *blush*

sometimes he is down right mean, but i defy anyone to say he doesn't know what he's talking about, he knows how to make a star, he knows what works and what doesn't.

the x factor always has a christmas week in december where the contestants sing christmas songs, often a famous person will come on and duet with them.