Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping > Gifting » What gifts are You buying for Christmas?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Gifting Need ideas? Brainstorm here with others about what to give for him or her!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,976
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto

Old 10-09-2008, 01:16 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,839 Times in 3,809 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What gifts are You buying for Christmas?

I was wondering what everyone has in plan to buy or create for their loved ones....hereīs what I have bought already and a bit of what will come

Kandice, my daughter : a Fisher Price learning clock....she knows how to count to 6 already and recognizes numbers since January (she wasnīt even 2....I found that a bit scary...hehe) and a Winter Jacket (of course she will not get it for Christmas but before when itīs cold) I will get her some books to paint in and stuff like that

my niece: pet doctor set from Playmobil

my mom: Iīm planning on creating a photobook of Kandice and the family via the internet....these are real books then instead of clued in pictures...I love those

my dad: a puzzle

my godchild: probably some playmobil, too....just donīt know which

grandparents: i have no idea....but I always come up with something nice

my fiance: he gets money...he wants it like that, because he wants to travel to Cameroon (Africa) to see his family after more than 8 years....so buying him something wouldnīt really be what he wants....I hate to give money to him...but for now...itīs the best

my best friend: no idea yet....probably a dvd or a CD

brother and his wife: no idea

their son that will be born in October...: some clothes or stuff like that

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-09-2008, 02:14 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
well im going to get the new Boots catalogue later and have a browse through that. (Boots is a chemist in the UK, they sell a lot of cool gift sets this time of year.)
Old 10-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Santas Little Helper
Last Achievements

Lorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry dispositionLorn--xx has shown a merry disposition
holly

What a great idea Kelly Ann.. Boots do seem to always have lovely sets!

Well, i am ordering my mums main present tomorrow (shes gets loads of presents off me and my sister because she never fails to make us a wonderful stocking of lovely presents so we do one back for her) Were getting her off www.play.com a Star! She can name whatever she likes and it has a map and it will tell her where it is in the sky etc.. and its only Ģ15.00 what a bargin! sounds brilliant and i know its a site to trust as i have used it before!!

but for everyone else in the family i have no idea what to get them! deary me...

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
Old 10-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
I am getting my husband's parents a gift certificate to a very fancy restaurant in their town and I made them a photo book of their family pictures from our wedding.

I am getting my husband's brother a very nice watch. He recently graduated from college with an engineering degree and did not have a graduation party. His Christmas gift is a combination Christmas/Graduation gift.

I am at a loss at what to get my husband. I found some travel books last night that he would like but those are more "stocking stuffers" and I can't think of a "big" gift.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
My husband: not sure yet. He loves movies like "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken"...old fashioned movies...

John-Andrew (18 yr old son) - not sure yet

Lydia 17 by Christmas - I have a clue...

Destiny who will be 14 by Christmas - I do have a clue

Nathan who is 2 - a wagon for his big gift, and then another toy or two and some clothes and who knows!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,672 Times in 3,843 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I guess I am in a "personalization" mode this year. Here are a few gifts I am buying for friends:

Old 10-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
This is for my friend w/ 5 kids, so there will actually be 7 snowmen

This cross is for my niece/Goddaughter for her wedding gift

Old 10-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Old 10-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,818 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
I guess I am in a "personalization" mode this year. Here are a few gifts I am buying for friends:

Wow where did you order these signs from? A good idea for my parents! I appreciate it if you could tell me which website, Thanks so much!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,818 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
My 1 1/2 year old son Evan - A choo choo train he can ride on with track, some Christmas PJ's, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, books, other small things

My husband - Hopefully a Ipod as his main gift and maybe a fishing rod

My parents - havent decided (maybe one of the above personalized signs!)

My Brother - Ravens hoodie or shirt

Ladies I work with - Usually a candle