Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Holidays Year Round All other major holidays are discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,959
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,308)
Welcome to our newest member, richintampa

Old 11-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Veterans Day!

Does anyone do anything on Veterans day? Do you have to work or got the day off?
I am not working that day but I do have to go to the school that morning for parent-teacher conferences.

Last edited by Jeff Westover; 11-11-2007 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Fixed it for you, Annette!

Old 11-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Santa's Mentor

Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Veterans Day!

Opps sorry about misspelling veterans day in the title of my post, would fix it but not sure how.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
For once I have the day off. But that's besides the point. I want to tell all the VETS out there Thank you for all you did and do and thank you for protecting us no matter what war, battle, conflict, what ever. From an early age I was told to thank the vets and buy a poppy on Memorial Day and Veterans Day. If it was wasn't for people like you and (me) what language would we be speaking and so on. For those Marines that are on the Forums I forgot to wish you a "Happy Birthday and SEMPER FI".
Old 11-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Santa's Mentor

I 2nd that as well!
Old 11-12-2007, 08:18 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
To all of our Veterans...All I can say is a hearty THANK YOU!. We enjoy a safety, and a freedom second to none thanks to all of you!

Jay
Old 11-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Miss Darcy has shown a merry dispositionMiss Darcy has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
To all of our Veterans...All I can say is a hearty THANK YOU!. We enjoy a safety, and a freedom second to none thanks to all of you!

Jay

I second that.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:01 PM
On the Naughty List

pbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry disposition
Well i support my troops but i dont support the war tho i where my ribbins and medals with pride on vets day.

God Bless out troops

Jeff G. "bullrider"
Old 10-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Less than a month away, Nov 11th......From a vet to the vets, I salute you!!

For those on active duty, be safe and be strong!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
My hubby was special forces in Vietnam, he seldom talks about it though
Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by HolidayHoney View Post
My hubby was special forces in Vietnam, he seldom talks about it though
Those memories should be left behind.

Greatly appreciate his service.
HolidayHoney (10-14-2008)