Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » What is it with you men?????

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 10-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
What is it with you men?????

i am so angry right now!!!!!!!!!

today was the first day of my play, i had to be up at 6am and out of the house for 7am. i spent all day yesterday doing the cleaning and washing etc.. so that when i got home tonight the house would be nice and fresh and i could just relax and go over my lines...

anyways, i get home and the house is in a terrible state. my partner has left a pile of dishes in the sink, dirty pans, clothes everywhere and he has also had his mother's dog here for the day, needless to say their are hairs everywhere why is he so inconsiderate? i really think i might swing for him when he gets in, lol!

i am so exhausted and i have lots of lines to go over, not to mention i need to make dinner and prepare my costume for tomorrow's show.

i just needed to vent, otherwise with all that anger inside me i may have seriously hurt him when he came home!!!!!

Despite my username, I am female!

Old 10-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Johnor - venting is Good! Venting does keep us from hurting someone we love with hurtful words (or lots and lots of.... never mind.)

Much empathy for you!! I do not know why men can't be like women!!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
What did he do wrong again?
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I feel your pain! My husband leaves wet towels on the bed, floor and on the dresser! I've got water rings on my coffee table and despite asking him several times to not do those things he still does it! He also washes darks with whites and towels with my black pants! I always have to re-wash them. He also leaves lights on everywhere around the house in rooms that he's not even in! It's just men, sometimes they are butt heads! Sometimes they surprise you in a good way. Sometimes not! Have a good day and try to relax and learn your lines. Good luck with your performance!!
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
What did he do wrong again?
I've read it three times and must be missing it as well.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:14 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
Women!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Like they say Johnor ,a woman's work is never done.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Women!!!
LOL! oh you make me so mad!

and to add to the bother, there is a huge spider hanging around apartment, i am literally freaking out. i'm going to blame him for that as well!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:18 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post

and to add to the bother, there is a huge spider hanging around apartment, i am literally freaking out. i'm going to blame him for that as well!
that goes without saying. Poor guy. The weather is his fault, too. Does he have a cell number? I owe it to the poor dude to tell him to stop by the pub for a long time before he gets home. Just to make the day a complete disaster.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
LOL! oh you make me so mad!

You know what, that spider IS his fault! Don't let him off the hook, he's causing you undue stress and mental anguish!