Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells All About Stuffing
By MMC Editor
11-19-2011 10:49 PM
42,024 Views  0 Posts
Others: The History of...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:23 PM
64,804 Views  0 Posts
My Neighbor, My Friend
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:31 PM
49,437 Views  0 Posts
Celebrating Christmas in...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 10:03 PM
46,783 Views  0 Posts
"Christmas Every Day"...
By MerryCarey
10-28-2011 02:23 PM
65,894 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-22-2008, 01:59 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
NBA Thread

I thought I start a thread about the NBA...it´s going to start again in November...so...who is everybody´s favorite team. What do You expect from Your team in this season? What did You like about last season? Who are Your favorite players (not only current...but alltime) and on....I guess You know the deal.

I´m a diehard Lakers fan (sorry Jeff...another Los Angeles Team) since I have seen Magic play in the Dream Team at the Olympics in 1992....I was hooked on Basketball since then....I actually learned how to play it all by myself...with a funny basket...that is usually on the back of a bike........unfortunately I never took it up in organized sports...since I was playing field hockey since I was 9....I tell Ya....If I was playing it in earnest...You´d be talking to a WNBA pro here...D

anyway...my favorite players are Magic, James Worthy, AIr Jordan or course, Scotty Pippen and Dennis Rodman.....of todays players I like Kobe Bryant´s talent and Allen Iverson´s heart he puts on the field (of course as a girl...I think both are quite hot...)....I´m hoping for the Lakers to get back to the finals again this year...and win them, too...I was very unhappy.....I stopped following the NBA in 2005 when I became pregnant....now I´m back fullforce and will try to catch as many games on the net as possible.

So have Your say about the players, teams and scandals

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-22-2008, 02:19 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have to ad.....of course Dirk Nowitzki is a big favorite of me as well...since he´s playing some really, really nice ball...unlike Detlef Schrempf....I never liked him a lot...playing wise...and I hated his commercials he did...baaaaaah...anyway....
that´s what I had to add to my above post

Old 10-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Well I don't really "follow" basketball ,but my favorite team is the Indiana Pacer's ,so I'm happy when I see on the sports news that they won.

I'd have to say that my all time favorite player is Larry Bird.

On the other hand if you mentioned NASCAR I could talk a blue streak.Just for a side note and not to crash your thread Tanja ,but this is my favorite driver .Carl Edwards.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:46 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

I don´t know much about Nascar...but will check out some of .the driver´s....only ones I knew are the father /son combo...I think DAle Earlhard...where the father died a few years ago.......

I love the Indiana Pacers as well...I loved their mid-ninties team of Reggie Miller, Rik Smits, Mark Jackson and on...they were a great team....Reggie´s three pointers were crazy

Old 10-22-2008, 03:58 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,149 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Grew up watching the Boston Celtics.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-22-2008, 04:12 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

never been a fan of them...but gotta pay respect that dynasty...and finally a title again

Old 10-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
bell

I am a Laker fan as well. I wrote my first book report about Lew Alcindor who later changed his name to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Entitled the Happy Hooker. I have been following the Laker back to the early 70's.

I have a lot of player that I love to watch: Kobe, Shaq, Dirk, Lebron, Jordan, Carmelo, Dewayne just to name a few. I am looking forward to the season. I think the Lakers will win it all against the Celtic in the playoff finals.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:26 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

I hope so....that loss was to much for me.......but unfortunately I have to say....the Celtics deserved the win very much...