Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » Most Horrifying Horrific Horror Character

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Spooks hover here! This merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy
View Poll Results: Baddest Baddie
Freddy Krueger 4 13.33%
Jason Vorhees 0 0%
Michael Myers 6 20.00%
Dracula 1 3.33%
Wolfman 0 0%
Frankenstein 0 0%
Jigsaw 2 6.67%
Hannibal Lector 7 23.33%
Alien 1 3.33%
Other (post name) 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2008, 06:55 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
I voted for Michael Myers because he was my first.
I was still in elementary school, maybe 5th or 6th grade and I snuck into the TV room to watch Halloween on HBO and it scared the crap out of me... I couldn't sleep for weeks.

I just watched Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween last night (I rented the blu-ray from Blockbuster). I thought it was pretty good... very disturbing. I do think that the excess nudity and sex scenes kinda took away from the film because they just weren't necesarry and added nothing to the story. I did like how Zombie delved into the psychological creation of Myers as a psychopath begining in his youth. Plus Zombie has a knack for making scenes look real creepy... almost nightmarish. I'll be watching the original within the next few days.