Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Happy Birthday Maureen

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Happy birthday, Maureen! (Well, it's still your birthday, here.)
Maureen (10-25-2008)

Old 10-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Well, thank you but how did I start a birthday thread to myself when my birthday is now officially over GMT time???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEFF.............!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you set one up for yourself?
Old 10-24-2008, 08:20 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
There is something really fishy about all this......
Old 10-24-2008, 08:24 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
I think it's awesome that you started a b-day hread for yourself. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryChristmasLydio For This Useful Post:
Maureen (10-25-2008)
Old 10-25-2008, 01:53 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,763 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I honestly haven't a clue how that got there!!! I try to make sure (in my capacity as Mistress of Chat, Queen of Plaid AND Official Birthday Well-Wisher for MMC) that everyone gets their own birthday wishes, as personally typed out by myself per the calendar above. Sometimes, people get in before me but on the whole I'm pretty much there.

Much as it would be funny to do one for myself (and I did think about it for a laugh) I didn't do it!!!

All I can think is that there's some sort of safety net which has been set up in case I'm late in doing a birthday thread and it automatically gets sent out if it "sees" I've forgotten one. That happened only once before. I obviously didn't do one in this case so maybe that's it............

Are computers that clever???!!! Are computer PROGRAMMERS that clever??!!!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 01:58 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Yep, I'm not that self-obsessed, honest!!!
oh this thread made me ROFL!!!!!

maureen, how self obsessed can you get?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the joys of modern technology...... lol!

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 10-25-2008, 03:29 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,862 Times in 3,812 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
`that´s quite scary...hahah....happy b-day again mo...that´s really funny....wasn´t one birthday thread enough for Ya?...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
Maureen (10-27-2008)
Old 10-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

irishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elfirishgirl is a good elf
Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Maureen!!!! (*BELATED*) I hope you had a GREAT one!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to irishgirl For This Useful Post:
Maureen (10-27-2008)
Old 10-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,859 Times in 3,877 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Didn't we ALREADY wish you a Happy Birthday on another thread here..?

I'm confused (but amused)