Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » 1500th post :)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,095
Threads: 53,960
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,317)
Welcome to our newest member, Xmas1986

Old 10-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,094 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
Good for you! I obviously don't get on that much, but am hoping to hit 250 by the end of the month.

This is the 3rd or 4th Christmas Forum I've been on, I've been in the thousands on both of those, then have to start over when they folded up. I sure hope that doesn't happen to this one!
oh sweet lord, so do i! no, i am sure it won't.

Despite my username, I am female!

Old 10-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
When I left Sat night you had around 1200. Good Grief!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
=)

Great Job!

Now if Jeff would just give you a nickle for each and every one........
Old 10-24-2008, 01:57 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,818 Times in 3,804 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
...I think I gotta talk to Jeff bout it...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-24-2008, 09:53 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
Woo Hoo! I'm ahead of schedule. I hit 250 day, and it's not even the end of the month.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:21 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,094 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i have hit it too!

about time! i have been here for over a year!

edit: why aren't i platinum???? i have been here for well over 150 days. first my activity award is taken away, now i don't receive platinum status, i am devastated!!!!! lol! ; )

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Yayyyyyyyy Johnor!

I'm getting there.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Get a grip wifey, you only just hit 1500!! Jeff has to go tweak something then you'll get your Platinum status

*geez, some people are SO impatient.............!!

Well done Boris!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
she's platinum, i see it...congrats!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I feel like the little train that could "I think I can ,I think I can" .

I just feel that no matter how much I post I just can't seem to get to 1500.

Can't believe that Track Rebel beat me to 1500. She got there before me by a land slide .I'm on here from the time I get up until I go to bed .

It's like when I was trying to get my active thing up to 100% . I thought that I would never get there.

Thank goodness I'm almost there.