Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,428
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Once Upon a Foggy...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:05 PM
49,996 Views  0 Posts
The Tradition of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:47 PM
62,555 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Chestnuts
By Christmasstar
09-09-2013 07:30 AM
Last post by Meceka
09-18-2013 08:33 PM
10,590 Views  1 Posts
Up in Flames
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:26 PM
47,859 Views  0 Posts
“Happy Christmas Time”...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 02:56 PM
28,372 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,084 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
told you it was scary! full of suspense... and the freaky thing is, it is something that could happen in real life.

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 10-28-2008, 01:59 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,934 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
can someone post a summary or what it´s about....?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-28-2008, 02:36 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I dont want to give it away Tanja!!! Go rent it, but be sure your daughter is asleep and your fiance is with you. I watched alone as my hubs is on a hunting trip and I dont recommend that.

Rebecca, it says it was based on actual events! ACK!!!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
The film opens with the following narration: "What you are about to see is inspired by true events. According to the F.B.I. there are an estimated 1.4 million violent crimes in United States of America|America each year. On the night of February 11, 2005 Kristen McKay and James Hoyt went to a friend's wedding reception and then returned to the Hoyt family's summer home. The brutal events that took place there are still not entirely known."

The sound of an engine running plays over shots of homes in a rural neighborhood. We see the interior of a ravaged house, with blood smeared across the walls and a bloody knife lying on a table. A frantic 911 call plays on the soundtrack as two young boys enter the house through the open front door.

The narrative then shifts to the night before, with Kristen McKay and James Hoyt (Tyler and Speedman) arriving at the Hoyt family's isolated summer home. There is obvious tension between the two, and flashbacks reveal that Kristen had rejected James' marriage proposal earlier in the evening. An awkward discussion between the two is interrupted by a loud knocking at the front door.

Image:Thestrangersscreenshot.JPG|thumb|200px|left| Kristen being stalked by "the masked man" while James is gone. James opens the door to find a young woman with blond hair who asks if "Tamara" is home. They tell the girl that no one by that name lives there, and she walks away. James then leaves the house to buy Kristen a pack of cigarettes.

While Kristen is alone in the house, the young woman returns, once again knocking loudly on the front door and asking for Tamara. Without opening the door, Kristen tells her that she has already visited their house and that Tamara is not there. Moments later, she hears a barrage of loud knocks coming from all over the house. She tries to call James, but her mobile phone battery is dead, and it disappears later after she puts it on to charge. Kristen peers out a window where she sees a man with a sack over his head staring in at her. Scared, she grabs a knife and flees into the bedroom.

James arrives home a few minutes later and finds Kristen cowering in the bedroom. She tells him what is happening and they try to flee, but a woman in a white mask smashes their car, ramming it repeatedly with a large pick-up truck. They go back inside and James arms himself with a shotgun. James' friend Mike comes to pick him up, only to be accidentally shot and killed by James, mistakenly believing him to be one of the intruders.

After discussing their options, James leaves Kristen and goes outside to try and reach the barn, where his father keeps an old CB radio. But he's accosted by two of the masked strangers as he tries to make his way across the lawn. Kristen runs outside and makes it into the barn, only to have one of the masked women smash the radio with an axe before she can use it to call for help. Kristen struggles with the woman and runs outside, where she sees the man with the sack over his head walking into the house and the other two masked strangers staring at her. She then runs into the house and hides in the kitchen closet. Then she leaves the closet and runs into the bedroom, she then runs out of the bedroom and gets tackled by the man with the sack mask and is knocked out.

The next morning, Kristen and James wake up tied to chairs. Kristen asks the strangers why they are doing this, and one of the women replies simply, "Because you were home". The three killers take off their masks (though their faces remain off-screen) and repeatedly stab James and Kristen.

As the strangers drive away some time later, they come across the two young boys from the opening scene, who are walking through the neighborhood handing out religious pamphlets. They stop briefly, and the blond girl gets out and takes one of the pamphlets. As the boys enter the house a few moments later, one of them finds Kristen and bends over to touch her. Kristen's eyes snap open, and she grabs the boy's arm and screams.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:13 PM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
You gave it away!!! LOL

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-28-2008, 04:03 PM
On the Naughty List

MerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elfMerryChristmasLydio is a good elf
I want to see the Strangers movie as well. Destiny (sis) is always saying crazy quotes from that movie. LOL!
Old 10-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
Don't know if I could take that movie!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:28 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by act_as_if View Post
Don't know if I could take that movie!
Oh you have to!!

My daughter went to school today and she said a bunch of her friends watched it this weekend and talked about it being the scariest move they had ever seen also.

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
oh, maybe I'll get my cousin to watch it with me. She's worse than me when it comes to scary movies.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
You gave it away!!! LOL
oops! lol!!!!!!