Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Nog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
Mmmmmm

Originally Posted by Head Elf View Post
I agree with you, unfortunately the nog ruins the SC.
SC and Dr.Pepper.....
MMMMMM
College all over again

Old 10-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
I did the rounds at our local grocery store and nothing here yet.....I am betting somewhere around mid. Nov it should be avail.

ML
Old 10-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by rodmonster View Post
SC and Dr.Pepper.....
MMMMMM
College all over again

OHHH Yeah!!! Those were the days, I'm thirsty....
Old 10-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
eggnog hits the shelves

I could not believe my eyes....so I bought some.....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 10-30-2008, 06:28 PM

Last Achievements

rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
NOG and a STORY!!!

2 things....

1. I GOT MY NOG!!!! Half a container gone already...mmmmmm
See pic from earlier tonight ....

2. So I am doing the grocery shopping as i do every week - and i go searching for Nog... YES!!! They finally have my NOG.
So a Dad is standing there with his 3-4 year old on his shoulders and goes.. Ohh Egg Nog.... His wife putting Milk in the basket says - NO lets go.... He says - But I want some Egg Nog....
They start to walk off and i cant control myself (if you have not noticed before - i tend to say what i think and i tend to be blunt - if you don't like it TOUGH - see there i go again).
=)
So i look over and say to her.... Oh come on - Give the Man some Egg Nog....
She looked at me with the weirdest face....
He looked at me and gave me a half smile....
She looked back and said - FINE - Get a small one and lets go!
He says - Cool and then his son says - Daddy - Whats Egg Nog....
Daddy says - i will show you once we are home!
=)
A HAPPY ENDING!!!!

THE POWER OF NOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:36 PM

bhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elf
I found a recipe last year on how to make easy egg nog but never did make it or even try nog
Old 10-30-2008, 06:47 PM

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
We bought both pumpkin and regular egg nog last night. We also bought 2 1/2 gal of peppermint stick ice cream YAY!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The good stuff is out!
I'm In!
Found a quart of the good stuff this evening... made a pit stop for a bottle of So Co and now I'm enjoying my first spirited nog of the season as I watch the second half of the Steelers/Skins game (as well as goofing around on the computer).
Old 11-03-2008, 08:46 PM

Last Achievements

Ditto

Ditto here..
Working out in gym
(Had my nog before work out)
And watching the game!
GO STEELERS!!

I am Cowboys Fan!
So i am pulling for the Steelers tonight!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Walker View Post
I'm In!
Found a quart of the good stuff this evening... made a pit stop for a bottle of So Co and now I'm enjoying my first spirited nog of the season as I watch the second half of the Steelers/Skins game (as well as goofing around on the computer).
Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Originally Posted by rodmonster View Post
Ditto here..
I am Cowboys Fan!
So i am pulling for the Steelers tonight!!!
looks like the game has swung their way...

I'm switching between the game and the 800th episode of RAW... LOL!