Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » time to mosey....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,250
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 10-12-2006, 06:57 AM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
My grandparents owned a confectionary when my mom was growing up, she soon became sick of candy, but her friends sure made it known that they still enjoyed the sweets.

I am diabetic so I stay away from sweets. I know there are folks who give themselves treats now and then and counter them with activity or balance out other foods through the day, but I'm an all or nothing kind of gal so I can't handle the "maybe I'll have just one" thing - so I avoid them altogether. Sometimes I dream of gorging on sweets, chocolates and Christmas cookies and squares, but I always wake up in a panic - surprisingly I can even taste them in my sleep.

Oh sweet chocolate memories at last I've found thee - aw aw aw aw.

Old 10-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
ohhhhhhhhhh. boooooooooooooo!

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 10-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Ervserver

can diabetics eat baked things made with Splenda?
Old 10-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
I had some pumpkin bread last year made with Splenda (and I think they can, it seems the woman who made this bread was diabetic) and it was delish. I think that stuff is as close to sugar as you can get.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Ervserver

I've not tried it but I've seen the Splenda for baking in the store, may be good for everyone not just diabetics.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

mrshamm is a new face around here!
My dad is diabetic and he uses splenda. I always bake with it when he's here and you can't really tell a difference between it and sugar.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Ervserver

Great..I will try it.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:27 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
cant.....survive......without.......sugar

I'm not a sugar junkie or anything
Old 10-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Ervserver

the first step is to admit it