Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Teen Talk » Need serious help. . .

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,840
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Originally Posted by TooShort4 View Post
Thanks. Yeah, went to the dentist, and stuff. Everything worked out. I just need to get my grades up.
If you need help getting your grades up, I'm sure some of us could help you study if you have questions or get "stuck" on some homework.
We home school. My oldest son is 18 and graduated last year.
Lydia is 16 (17 in a week or two) and she's in 11th grade.
Destiny is in 8th grade.
So - if there's anything I personally can help with...just send me a PM or something. Post here too.
Your grades are very important.
Is your toothache better? Those things can make you miserable!
Hang in there!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 11-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Can I just make a small point here?? This thread was originally posted LAST November - as in 2007!!

I'm sure he'll be grateful for all your good wishes though

Old 11-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Can I just make a small point here?? This thread was originally posted LAST November - as in 2007!!

I'm sure he'll be grateful for all your good wishes though

LOL!! Good catch Maureen.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Big Ned has shown a merry dispositionBig Ned has shown a merry disposition
Running away is never the answer to any problems, but first YOU need to make an appointment to your dentist, then ask a family member to take you if asking your Dad is impossible or your mom.. I raised my kids by myself after my ex left me 2 weeks before Christmas back in 1989, that was horrible for all of us especially 2 weeks before, but we made it and I raised my kids myself after that, but when they had ailments I listened because as a parent you can tell if they are faking, but I feel for ya, I would make the appointment and go for your own sake, maybe the dentist will call your Dad and explain then it will calm down a bit...Good luck and keep us posted !!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Again, I'm sure he'll see these kind wishes for himself but this thread was originally started LAST November (2007) I do know that the toothache has been resolved, though!!!!!