Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Good Night for football fans with the NFL Network...

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,970
Threads: 53,427
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, chatterswalliam
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Battle Over Jingle...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:59 PM
49,661 Views  0 Posts
The Story of Stan...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:32 PM
55,640 Views  0 Posts
The Summer Creation of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 10:05 PM
44,250 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2008
By MMC Editor
06-11-2008 11:14 PM
39,981 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Decorating with Wreaths
By JeanetteDi
10-26-2011 04:05 PM
78,783 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Good Night for football fans with the NFL Network...

crappy night for those without it.

Thursday night football begins tonight... although it's not that great of a game, but you can bear witness to the start of the Brady Quinn era in Cleveland.

Oh well, any NFL football is good NFL football in my book and luckily I have the NFL Network (in HD as well!)... plus we get to see the debut of Jersey's own Bob Papa calling the game along side Cris Collinsworth.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I don't have it.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,086 Times in 12,620 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star I don't care for football

So instead I got dejaview on my tv so I could watch some of the old programs. Hoping there will be lots of old Christmas shows on.
Enjoy your football Mr Walker!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Surprisingly, it was a good game... went right down to the last seconds pretty much.

And Bob Papa is way better than Bryant Gumble was in the booth.
I think they should add Shannon Sharpe to the booth as well.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,054 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Me - being a BROWNS fan - was pretty disappointed that I couldn't get the game! Had to listen to it on the radio! Sounded like Quinn did pertty darn good, just couldn't quite get the job done! Ah well... story of a Browns fans life!

Old 11-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
I'm more of a college football gal myself! ROLL TIDE!! GO GATORS!! GO EAGLES!!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

JAboc has shown a merry dispositionJAboc has shown a merry disposition
NY Giants Fan for 6 years now! AND ITS FINALLY PAYING OFF !! WOO