Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Do you recognize!!!???

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,868
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 11-08-2008, 10:58 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Do you recognize!!!???

This face from 4 Christmases??

Is none other then this little man!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Old 11-09-2008, 12:06 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Yes Ma'am I know that face well,My hubby looked like him when he was a kid..he's also got those same big beautiful blue eyes and the coke bottle glasses! lol

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 11-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 690 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Yep! I knew he was in the movie and I saw the commercial with him in it last week.

He has aged very, VERY well! :P
Old 11-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
OMG! I didn't know he was going to be in it! How cool!
Old 11-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Cool! I didn't know that either .

According to Imdb Peter co produced "Four Christmases"

This is him also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzUsoUbGFSc
Old 11-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I can't wait to see this movie. The way my husband's and my schedules are though we will probably have to wait until it comes on DVD! I hate to go see movies that he wants to see without him just because our schedules don't match up.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 11-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

snowgirl68 has shown a merry dispositionsnowgirl68 has shown a merry disposition
oh WOW yes he has aged well and the bf and i were talking bout going to c this one too
Old 11-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I didn't know he was in that movie!! He really has aged well.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
Gahh! wow, very cool.

I thought it was Alec Baldwin at first...